Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Smile for the camera!

Random things that make me smile:



Snow that looks like powdered sugar on my windshield.


Finding Superman's car (somehow it isn't as impressive as the Batmobile, but I guess being a man of steel and all, he doesn't need any of that silly bulletproof plating).
Is anyone else struck my the urge to pull this lever? ...I guess that's what the padlock is for.
This construction has been going on for awhile now, and everytime I see it I can't help but think of castles and damsels in distress. You know, the whole Rapunzel trapped in a tower thing.



This one makes me smile everytime I pass it. Who wrote those three words? Who were they intended for? I just like thinking of it as the world telling me I'm loved.

3 comments:

  1. Superman's car belongs to a coworker at the Science Center. He did it for Superman Returns. In an ideal world he'd have a batman logo and repaint the car black, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Batmoible !!!

    ReplyDelete